Sunday, November 14, 2021

Book Review: Creature Cat Tales by M.G. Rorai


CREATURE CAT TALES
by M.G. Rorai
Kid's Poetry / Stories in Verse
 
This whimsical collection of poetic life lessons is sure to inspire positivity and values while delighting young readers with charming creature cat stories and illustrations. Come join the creature cats as they make learning fun—a purrfect addition to any kid’s collection. Suggested reading age 8-12.
Why I Wanted To Read...

I have to admit the cover turned this cat on but I so love poetry!

My Thoughts on the Book Cover... 

My thoughts on the book cover well it's what made me want to read it with blue being my favorite color! My 5 paws up go to the illustrator!

What I Loved... 

Lots of things about this book I love, but especially because it took cats to a new level. Who would have been so clever to come up with an idea to write about cat creatures!

What I Didn't Like.. 

Not a thing!

My Thoughts.... 

Really awesome awesome book. How did the author come up with such unique ideas? From cats that fly to zombie cats to werewolf cats and everything in between, it was a remarkably well written story in verse. It had a whimsical feel to it and I know human children will enjoy it as much as cat children. 

I so enjoyed reading Creature Cat Tales and give it my blue paw print of approval!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment