Thursday, January 27, 2022

Currently Gonna Be Reading: This Cat Loves That!: A Cat Book for Kid



This one looks right fun to read. I'll be reviewing it pretty soon but it's called This Cat Loves That! A Cat Book for Kids. From Amazon page: Put cute cats to the test and find out what they love best - an early-learning book for toddlers and preschoolers. (I guess that could include cats, too). It goes on to say...If you've been looking for cat books for kids, you'll love This Cat Loves That!, a fun rhyming story filled with tons of cute and colorful cat photos (I wonder if I'll recognize anybody?) that will help your little one learn about their feline friends. Your child will delight in discovering what cats love, as well as some stuff they don't (helpful little book indeed). Of all the cat books for kids, this one is the purr-fect introduction to one of their favorite animals. Can't wait to get my paws on this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment